7.6.07

MICROSOFT SURFACE - MINORITY REPORT - FUTURAMA - GROENING - THIBAULT-THIBAULT - MATT GROENING - MICROSOFT SURFACE - SURFACE COFFEE TABLE - SPIELBERG

Yeah, OK, I freaked out when I saw Spielberg's Minority Report.

Not that much about the plot, you know, the all "I can see the future" thing (eventhought it's well done), but more when Chief John Anderton steps in a mall and all these 3D ads start flying around him like vultures, remember? here is the scene.




Well the product I'm about to submit to your sick brains is right between this vision of the future (is it really?, let's say the present...) and Matt Groening's vision of the web in this episode of Futurama.
The thing is called: pa pa pa pa pa, The Surface. pronounce: Da Surf Ace... (I know, you know). Anyway, as one of the guys in this demo says, they believe it will: "... change the way people shop, entertain, eat... and live their lives". And who is kind enough to bring you this revolutionary tool? pa pa pa pa pa, Microsoft! (pronounce My Crow Soft).

Questions:
Where do you drop your glass while a crazy geek is touching your table?
Is Microsoft pissed of by the iPhone screen?

Nerds, touch you tables if you love Microsoft.

Papi, your my IT guru.