20.11.06

MARKETING,BAMBI FRANCISCO,MARKETWATCH.COM,RICHARD ROSENBLATT,DEMAND MEDIA,EHOW,MYSPACE,ROSS,RUPERT MURDOCH,NEWS CORP,THIBAULT-THIBAULT

Introducing Bambi Francisco from Marketwatch.com.
Here's an interview with Richard Rosenblatt former MySpace founder now working for Demand Media and other interesting sites such as eHow (how to do just about everything) & weHow (share what you know).
I came accross that video looking for some informations on Ross Levinsohn, former FoxSports.com CEO and for the past three years Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.'s Fox Interactive Media man behind MySpace.
Everything, I mean my quest, started when I read that Ross, leaving the Evil Fox Organisation for some new adventures, had posted a resignation message, a song and a couple of clips of 'A few Good Men'' on his MySpace page...
An all new generation of CEO's... I guess?

thanks to Adfreak