14.11.06

THE BIG WHAT ADVENTURE,TBWA,ADVERTISING AGENCY,DAVID JONES,EURORSCG WORLDWIDE,ADAGE,BRAND AUTOPSY,TRANSMEDIA PLANNING

TheBigWhatAdventure
Lets see how this simple and clever idea coming from TBWA is going to evolve. They put online "briefs" (oops, maybe I shouldn't be using that word...) and anyone can submit an idea. You, me, them, even him. Everyone.
Simple, I told you.
Is advertising becoming wiser ? Or is it just an ad agency who's not afraid of ideas, even if they're not from their "company" (oops, maybe I shouldn't be using that word...).

How do they say again? euh, yes "thinking out of the box"...
Yeah, right, it's so much easier when you're not paid for it.

No posts yet. I'll keep you informed.

Update! I found one who's not OK at all with that idea. His name is David Jones from EuroRSCG. He, of course, has a strong, or should I say too strong?, point of view on: user-generated content/ideas (wrong), the "research vs. guts" phenomenon (right), and creativity in advertising (...). Watch and judge for yourself. But please don't just watch Mr.Jones here (brandAutopsy) and there (AdAge), go back to EuroRSCG site, and maybe you'll ask yourself "fuck, who's talking there ?"...