24.11.06

NIGGER,MICHAEL RICHARDS,SEINFELD,LAUGH FACTORY,CNN,RACISM,KRAMER,THIBAULT-THIBAULT,SHOWBUSINESS,THIBAULT,LETTERMAN,LATE NIGHT,LARRY DAVID,THIBAULT

Sadly, I have to do this. You know by now that I'm a Seinfeld fan. And sadly, I have to do this. Let me tell you about the 'Kramer Da Nigga' story. Step 1: Kramer (Michael Richards) is doing a stand up show at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. A couple of guys are chatting and not paying attention during his show... Step 2: Richard notices the little group (of black guys, you'll shortly understand...), sitting on the top floor and goes for a "political incorrect' joke, starting to call them niggas and so on... watch the video here. Step 3: We're in 2006, someone films the "incident" with his cell phone and sends it to TV stations... watch the media dog kill Kramer here. Step 4: After a couple of days of complete silence, Kramer apologies on the Late Night Show featuring Jerry Seinfeld, see it there. (and the Laugh Factory posts this message). That's it. I won't judge the case, you'll make your own opinion. There's a french saying that says: always choose your public. And there's a strange feeling that we all know (or at least I do), the one when you feel that a joke is going very very very bad. I guess that's what he felt. Peace brothers and sisters.