31.1.07

RUN DMC MY ADIDAS - THE PACK VANS - HIP HOP - PRODUCT REALITY - RAP DEAL - THIBAULT-THIBAULT - OH YES - I'M SHINING - FROM SKATEBOARDS TO SCRAPERS

The sound "I'm shining" hit my ears this morning.
Well, first I thought, OK.. OK.. OK, the sound's killing, but it's just another crunk-a-crook / skate-o-rap youngsters band called The Pack. (official here). And then I saw that: Pack TV countdown episodes 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5.
Or should I say 15, 16 and 17... years old.(check the interviews and still believe in youth if you dare !) But once again, age is only a number when it comes to selling records...
Anyway going deeper in deeper in the "Pack World" I found myself hooked on their debut hit single called "Vans". What does it mean ?
nothing,
it's a shoe brand.
Reminds you something ? Yes, RUN DMC "my adidas" smashing single (and first brand deal in rap history) in 1983..
Old recipes are always the best ones.
And if you're not conviced, mash them up baby ! here it is.
Fuck it goes fast nowadays...