6.2.07

M.I.A - BIRD FLU - THIBAULT-THIBAULT - SRI LANKA - INDONESIA - THIBAULT-THIBAULT - M.I.A. UK - BIRD FLU MIA - THIBAULT-THIBAULT

People clap your hands, here comes good taste.
We are all pretty much aware (OK, on different levels I suppose) of the real menace that represents a massive spread of bird flu on the globe.
Well UK singer M.I.A probably thinks it's just a joke: her last single/video is called... "Bird Flu" (H5N1 was a bit too medical...).
The songs has not much to do with the killer flu, but at least she had the delicacy of shooting the video in Sri-Lanka, where birds already died, she could have shot it in Indonesia or Nigeria. Landscapes are nice too out there...
Anyway, keep on dancing. Until you drop...
update ! I just read today that M.I.A called her single "Bird Flu" because... the beat is gonna kill everyone. Believe it or not.